Boutique personal injury and medical malpractice law firm that is heavily focused on
client compassion. We serve clients who have experienced a life-altering tragedy by providing excellent legal.
representation as we support them emotionally. We are a close-knit team that treats our clients like family, and
we need to hire our next team member!
We are seeking an empathic, energetic, enthusiastic, easygoing, and excellence-oriented professional. Our ideal
candidate is great on the phone, a naturally compassionate and empathetic listener, and has a dedication to
customer service and a passion for helping those in need.
Legal experience is preferred but not required – we will train the right candidate. This position also offers a
variety of advancement opportunities to grow within the firm.
If you are interested in joining a thriving law firm and making a tangible difference in our clients’ lives every day,
we want you to join our team. To apply, you must follow the application instructions at the end of this listing, or
your resume will not be considered.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for all potential and new clients
• Evaluate prospective client inquiries and phone calls, analyzing their case fit, and making sure they feel
seen and heard.
• Collect paperwork and enter data into our case management system to ensure a smooth onboarding for
new clients and tidy management of case files
• Investigate facts, gather documents, and send correspondence necessary to get a new case up and
• Assist other paralegals as needed on larger files
• Positive and enthusiastic attitude, self-motivated, and professional
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Ability to learn and use advanced software programs and new technology
• Excellent client service skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Great attention to detail
• Ability to keep strict client confidentiality
• Ability to follow directions and use initiative to complete tasks
• Ability to multitask while adapting to changes in priorities
• Flexibility to work overtime, as deadlines require
• Team player
• Willingness to learn
• Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of formal education and relevant work experience
• Legal work experience is preferred
$40,000 – $55,000 a year based on experience and qualifications plus a performance-based bonus of up to 20%
Full-time. We are flexible as to the hours in which you are at the office, but this is not a remote position.
• 401(k) matching
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Paid time off
Job Order 1101